Sewing & Quilting
- Finish Warm Winter Sudoku wardrobe
- Plan the next capsule wardrobe - this one will be an athletic wear wardrobe
- Finish Baby Girl F's (my granddaughter!) Mermaid Quilt and crib sheets
- Finish M'Agatha sweater - this would be perfect to coordinate as an extra with my Warm Winter Sudoku Wardrobe!
- Finish the orange baby sweater for Baby Girl F
- Finish last pair of 2018 socks
- Start Monkey Socks
- Knit a pair of socks for my grandson, Deklan
- Finish Deklan's Toronto Maple Leafs sweater
- Sew together Augusta cardigan and finish! This would also coordinate really well with my Warm Winter Sudoku Wardrobe!
- Spin 15 minutes a day (when I'm not travelling)
- Finish current Bruno, Chief of Police, Book #2 by Martin Walker - I am absolutely loving these easy to read novels about Bruno, a former solider turned police chief in St. Denis, France.
- Start & finish Bruno, Chief of Police, Book #3 by Martin Walker
- Start Bruno, Chief of Police, Book #4 by Martin Walker
- Finish 9 Minutes on Monday by James Robbins
- Choose next business book to read
- Continue cycling training program. This includes cycling four-five days per week (I'm currently using a pretty plain-Jane stationary bike I bought in mid-December). I'm finding the biking really boring, but try to make it more exciting by using the time to catch up on video podcasts. I'm loving how strong I'm already starting to feel.
- Aim to be in bed by 10 pm, lights out by 10:30 pm
There you have it, February goals. Let's see how hard I can crush these!