Here's the update:
1. Finish Welting Fantastic Socks - one sock is finished without the heel, and I've started the second sock. Haven't touched this one yet, but it is on my list to work on after the Sorbet Socks are done. Started working on these!
|Where's the Opaque Sweater (great late night selfie)|
|Effortless Cardigan (another late night selfie)|
|Brickless Shawl (more selfies...sensing a trend here)|
7. Steek (EEK!!) Francis Revisited sweater to make it into an, ahem, larger size as a cardigan (Note for Future: Swatching for gauge is good. Lesson learned. Moving on.), add buttonbands and finish neck. I've pulled this sweater out too, and will work on it again. I'm debating blocking it before steeking, just to make sure the yarn doesn't stretch as much as I was previously told it would before cutting into my knitting! So...I steeked this last night. Not sure how great of a job I did at it, and I have some darning to do, but the point would be here that I picked up a languishing object, and tried something new. This is still a WIP, but it's now an active one.
8. Finish the Not Manos Jacket. This will be perfect for fall. And I thought in 2011 (!!!) that I would have it done for the new year. HA. Really need to get this long time hibernating project off the needles. I've pulled this one out of the storage area. I'm debating not doing the sleeves, and leaving this as a vest. It seems as though it would be a pretty heavy sweater otherwise. Will have to revisit once I've finished the Emerald Raspberries and the Francis Revisited. As I am still working on the Francis Revisited, I haven't knit on this project yet. I have pulled it out and tried it on to see where I am though...
9. Work on February Fitted Pullover at Lace Knitting Nights. I didn't go to lace knit night last week, but will go tonight and bring this along. I haven't made it to Lace Knitting Night yet, but I think this project will get picked up in the near future.
10. Work on Cabled Yoke Sweater - another Christmas gift, and I'm at the stockinette stitch portion, so it should be relatively straight forward! Haven't made it to this one yet. Haven't made it this far yet...
11. Make decisions about frogging the remaining Hibernating Projects, or whether I will buckle down and continue to get them done. I haven't made it to this one yet either. Figured I'd reassess after seeing how much progress I could make on the others. Holding off on this till all the above-noted projects are done.
12. Plan my Reward Cast On Sweater to start when I've finished all these projects!! I'm thinking this one will probably take the most time out of the entire list!! Always thinking about this one. So. Many. Sweaters!!! I've been browsing my Rav queue and favourites when I cannot knit...
|Stack of finished knits from this weekend!!!|
I'm really happy with the progress that I'm making. I've accomplished much in only two weeks. I passed my re-certification exam that is coming up this past weekend (PHEW!!!), which should open up a few more hours of "free time" in my week. My work schedule is a bit busy (understatement made dripping with sarcasm) over the next few weeks, but I will certainly rely on knitting as a stress-reliever!