I have made much progress on my WIP-tember goals, so I think it's time for a recap.
1. Finish Welting Fantastic Socks - one sock is finished without the heel, and I've started the second sock. Haven't touched this one yet, but it is on my list to work on after the Sorbet Socks are done. Started working on these!
8. Finish the Not Manos Jacket. This will be perfect for fall. And I thought in 2011 (!!!) that I would have it done for the new year. HA. Really need to get this long time hibernating project off the needles. I've pulled this one out of the storage area. I'm debating not doing the sleeves, and leaving this as a vest. It seems as though it would be a pretty heavy sweater otherwise. Will have to revisit once I've finished the Emerald Raspberries and the Francis Revisited.
9. Work on February Fitted Pullover at Lace Knitting Nights. I didn't go to lace knit night last week, but will go tonight and bring this along. I STILL haven't made it to Lace Knitting Night yet, but I think this project will get picked up in the near future, even if I don't actually make it to Lace Knitting Night.
10. Work on Cabled Yoke Sweater - another Christmas gift, and I'm at the stockinette stitch portion, so it should be relatively straight forward! Haven't made it to this one yet. STILL haven't made it this far yet...
11. Make decisions about frogging the remaining Hibernating Projects, or whether I will buckle down and continue to get them done. I haven't made it to this one yet either. Figured I'd reassess after seeing how much progress I could make on the others. UPDATE: I frogged my Summertime Amiga. There was no way to finish it with just the one skein of yarn, and the second skein I purchased in the same colourway was completely unmatched because they're hand painted at different times. The yarn is awesome and I'll just use it for a different project. I haven't yet gotten around to frogging anything else yet, but I think the next one on the frogging list will be the Summer of Trinity Shawlette 2 because I'm not sure I made any notes on where I was in the pattern...
12. Plan my Reward Cast On Sweater to start when I've finished all these projects!! I'm thinking this one will probably take the most time out of the entire list!! Always thinking about this one. So. Many. Sweaters!!! UPDATE: I did in fact cast on a sweater. It's the Boxy by Joji Locatelli. I want to finish this for the Fall KAL that Joji is hosting, which is over November 1. That doesn't leave much time to finish the miles and miles of fingering weight stockinette in the round needed for this sweater. With all the travelling I'm doing this month, this is the perfect knitting! After a false start where I twisted the 390 stitches when joining them in the round, I am already 4" down, with 16" to go (I'm lengthening it a bit, but still...)