Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I'm Busy...but you'll just have to believe me

Hey everyone...I've been crazy busy.  I leave on Friday for Italy for 16 days.  ON VACATION.  Oh, I'm getting a little excited. Yup, the land of pasta, pizza and vino. I know not a lick of Italian (other than Ciao Bella! and Buongiorno, and Vino, but then those are the most important words, no? Oh yeah, and gelato of course!)

I have not gotten any more sewing done since my last post.  My plan last night was to attempt to create a few pairs of leggings (totally inspired by Margy's Playing With Proportion post!) and a few more tunics and tees before my trip, but my energy level by the time I get home at night is just keeping me out of my Atelier the time being.  There are just way too many other things are taking my attention away right now.

One of the things that has been taking my attention away is that I have been gifted a gorgeous new camera - the Nikon D5100 with a few lenses and other toys.  I've been playing with it and in the near future should be able to give you photographs of me wearing the stuff I create instead of iPhone pics of my dressmaker's dummy.

I was hoping to do a post on my travel wardrobe, but that just might have to wait until I get back.  I'll try to get my traveling companions to take pictures of me on a daily basis so I can keep track of the outfits and what works and what doesn't for future reference.

So, for the next few weeks...Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment