Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I am grateful for...


  1. My daughters, my family and my friends.  Boy, can they ever give encouragement when you need it.
  2. The sun is shining after a dreary morning.
  3. Internet access - I can connect with family, friends who are far away and a whole new group of friends I never would have had through online communities
  4. My yarn and fabric stash - Oh stashing for the rainy day certainly is paying off in spades!  I'm fortunate to have so many lovely things!
  5. The ability to knit and sew.  I am SO fortunate to be blessed with a creative spirit!
  6. Hot and cold running water - many, many people are not fortunate to have potable water, let alone the convenience of hot and cold running water
  7. Chocolate Motzartkugels/Mirabell truffle type candies from Austria.  I'm still savouring the ones my mom brought back for me
  8. Green tea.  Served "black" and very hot.  Soothing and Reviving.
  9. Books by Alexandra Stoddard.  Her writing refreshes my being like a breath of fresh air.
  10. A freezer full of food.  We have plenty!  
  11. A Crockpot full of delicious soup.  Yum.
  12. A clear starry night.  The number of stars in the sky are always awesome.
  13. The man who held the door open for me this afternoon.
  14. Bank machines and online banking (there's that internet access again!)
  15. My puppy who is always so happy to see me when I get home.
I certainly am very fortunate to have been blessed with so much richness in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment