Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another Project Completed!

Hooray!  I finally finished my First Ever Toe Up Socks.  Finally.  I only started them in January - same calendar year at least!  WOW.  I had lots of time during an appointment yesterday to work on them, and zipped right on up the leg.  I squeezed in a bit of lunch time knitting today, and I finished the cuff and cast off.


These socks lived through a couple of iterations and design changes, even a frogging, but I'm very happy with the way they turned out.  I am also very glad that I had the help of Wendy Johnson's books, which were easily able to walk me through the heel.  Yay Wendy Knits!

Next up, I'm moving those Vampire Boyfriend socks from "Hibernating" status to "WIP" status.  Perfect knitting for watching True Blood.  I'm an Eric kind of girl.  Which team are you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment