Thursday, July 21, 2011

Melting in the Heat

Wow, it's HOT outside.  35*C, plus a humidex so it feels like 41*.  My garden is very thirsty after days like this.  I can't remember when we last had rain.  I BBQ'd dinner last night in an attempt to keep the kitchen cool, and ended up feeling as drained as though I had run a marathon!

After BBQ'ing, I went to Knitting Night at my friend's last night, and stayed till late.  I knew I would pay for it this morning, but it was SO worth it.  I cast off the Summer Sherbet Trinity Shawlette.  I'm SO pleased with it (I can only find an error or two, and not the ton of fudging I actually did). No pictures yet, but soon!

So, I immediately cast on this:

Summer of Trinity Shawlette 2
I'm using my new yarn from See Jayne Knit in NCIS McGee colourway.  It's so lovely to work with!  And the colourway is a blend of some of my favourite colours.  Who am I kidding, I love most colours :)   I'm taking it with me on our mini-vaca this weekend, so hopefully on Sunday I'll be able to report more progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment